Use the above tabs for extended information on this product.
Your saliva samples will test levels of: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S, and morning Cortisol (C1).
You may want to consider this test if you are a woman who:
- Wants to get current baseline levels before beginning hormone replacement therapy
- Suffers from Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Anovulation, or Menopausal Symptoms
- Would like to screen for Adrenal Fatigue, Infertility Screening, or PCOS
- Or would like to monitor your Hormone Replacement Therapy dosing
You may want to consider this test if you are a man who:
- Wants to monitor for Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism or Andropause
- Suffers from fatigue, low libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility or Adrenal Dysfunction
- Or would like to screen for Osteoporosis
Everything you need to collect your sample and return it to the lab is included in the test kit you will receive.
You can review these illustrated Collection Instructions now or wait to receive them in your package.
Your test results will be returned to us within 5 to 7 business days from the date the lab receives your sample. Once we know that your results are available, we will send you an email so that you can login and review them.
NOTE: Per state laws, if you live in California, you will need to email us a prescription from a medical practitioner (could be a physician, physician's assistant, naturopath etc.) in order for us to process your order and send you your test. New York residents may not receive tests per state laws. Having your tests shipped to you outside of California or New York may be the best way to go. (The Air Quality tests and Pet tests do NOT need a prescription and can be sent anywhere needed.)
Because the test kits include postage-paid return shipping, there is an extra shipping charge of $10.00 that will be added to your test order.
This hormone home test assesses your sex steroid and adrenal hormones as well as waking levels of Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (Cx2) A.M. collection plus a bedtime Cortisol test. Consider this test if you suffer from evening fatigue and/or sleep disturbance where a single A.M. Cortisol check would be insufficient.
Please note that because return postage is included with this test kit, there is an extra shipping charge of $10. (This extra charge is NOT added to the Canine Health Check Test Kit or Any of the Air Quality Test Kits.
There are no additional lab or postage fees required after test purchase.
This is a safe, easy to use Home Hormone Saliva Test for men and women of any age.