Use the above tabs for extended information on this product.
A toxic condition produced by ingestion, inhalation, or skin absorption of lead or lead compounds. Lead poisoning results in various symptoms including anemia, nausea, muscle weakness, confusion, blindness, and coma. Also called plumbism, saturnism.
You can be exposed to lead through contaminated air, water, dust, food, or consumer products. Young children are at even greater risk since they often put objects in their mouththat could contain lead paint. Children will absorb a greater proportion of the lead that they eat. With adults, lead exposure at work is a common cause of lead poisoning depending upon their profession.
With this test, you can check for leaded traces in:
- Plastic & metal toys – painted surfaces on toys, pet toys
- Fabrics - all natural and man-made fibers
- Paint chips, painted surfaces
- Pottery dishes, china, ceramic-ware, glass, leaded crystal
- Electronics, circuit boards & other industrial applications
- Children’s Lunch Boxes Soil (garden, lawn & industrial)
- Dust renovation / construction dust & dirt
- Jewelry children’s / toy jewelry
- Solder Joints, plumbing, bathtub glazes
- Mini-blinds, furniture, antiques, food can seams, candle wicks
- Mexican Candy Cosmetic Makeup (lipstick, mascara
- Pet Food Bowls & Pet Toys
- Baby Bibs & more
Common effects of lead poisoning can include:
- Abdominal pain
- Memory problems
- Tingling in hands and feet
Lead poisoning is found to be the cause of close to 10% of intellectual disability that had unidentified causes.
In severe cases of lead poinsoning, anemia, seizures, coma, or death may occur.
Lead Screen Check Directions:
Now you can test for lead in your own home! The Lead Test Kit detects lead instantly at your home - there’s no need to send samples to costly labs.
- 1. CLEAN AREA: Clean the area of any dust or dirt.
- 2. INSERT A SWAB into the Indicator Vial.
- 3. RUB: Gently rub the surface to be tested with the cotton swab tip for about 30-60 seconds. If the surface or swab tip changes color, leaded substances are present.
The Lead Test Kit is easy to use - it will change color to indicate the presence of leaded material. You’ll get your results in seconds, with no instruments or analysis required.
Confirmation steps are included in each kit.
This home test will:
- Identify the presence of Lead
- Include package of eight (8) tests
- Provide your results at home, in seconds
- Be, fast, easy and affordable
Everything you need to collect and analyze your sample in seconds is included. There are no additional fees required after test purchase.
This is a safe, easy Lead screening test for your home or office.